Programmable Low Temperature Test Chamber (WGD Series)
- Programmable Low Temperature Test Chamber Widely used in cold tests and cryogenic storage of electrical products, materials, components and equipment in aerospace, aviation, information, electronics, instrumentation and other industries;
- Dual-stage compressor, superb cooling capacity
Highest temperature change ability like surface temperature change rate 20 ℃ / min, up to a predetermined maximum rate of temperature change test capability.
- Evenly distributed temperature, perfect linear control;
- Use air volume & wind speed automatic adjustment, high-speed processing temperature controllers, electronic expansion valves and other advanced technologies, curb the surface temperature difference of the sample product, achieve a linear control accuracy;
- Feature sample surface temperature and air temperature modes Use the sample surface temperature sensor enables temperature control sample test conditions to meet the JESD-A104-D test requirements, which demands a surface temperature change rate of 15 ℃ / min. Have an effective capacity of 200ℓ, covers an area of only 2 ㎡.