Industrial Thermal Shock Test Chamber
- The industrial thermal shock test chambers comply with the standard of ISO9001 and GB/T 19001.
- The best means for discovering early defects of the product.
- Suitable for the implementation of US, Europe, Japan and South Korea automotive components business testing standards.
- Good temperature uniformity, high test accuracy By adjusting wind deflector, air volume, wind speed and wind direction can be adjusted, it can ensure the smooth air circulation.Plus the sample surface temperature control optional features to ensure the sample temperature reaches the test time requirements.
- The newly developed power-saving mode can do automatic calculation persistently on the shortest pre-warming and pre-cooling working hours of the device, therefore control the system output, significantly reducing power consumption.
- Parallel refrigeration system configuration Control the optimal output mode through two small freezers bypass control technology, achieve exquisite output through electronic expansion valve when exposed in low temperature, further reduces energy cost.
- Independent patented frost-free operation function (optional) Can guarantee 500 hours of frost-free operation in normal tests, if used within a 15 minutes exposure test, it guarantees 1,000 hours of frost-free operation.
- Meet the requirements of humidity cycle test for rapid temperature conversion.
- Automatic load calculation, adjust system output reasonably.
- Customized industrial thermal shock test chambers are available for us.